Privacy & Policy
Kravin Kitchen Inc. (“company”, “we”, “us”, or “our”) is committed to protecting your (refers to customer, kitchen vendor, and chef vendor) personal information and your right to privacy. If you have any questions or concerns about our policy, or our practices with regards to your personal information, please contact us at email@example.com.
When you visit our customer mobile application, chef mobile application, or kitchen mobile application, or our website which will consist of all of the aforementioned options (collectively referred to as “Application”) and use our services, we will have access to the personal information you provide. We will do our best to protect your privacy in regards to the information we receive.
1. Information Collected
When a Chef Vendor utilizes our Chef Application, we collect a name, e-mail, telephone number, photograph, menu, certification information, insurance information, and permit information if applicable.
When a Kitchen Vendor utilizes our Chef Application, we collect a name, e-mail, telephone number, photograph, insurance information, proof of ownership of the kitchen advertised (such as a deed), and the master lease if applicable.
When a Customer utilizes our Application to purchase the services of a Chef, we collect a name, email, address, and detailed food preferences.
We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us when registering on the Application, expressing an interest in obtaining information about us or our products and services, or when participating in searches on the Application.
The personal information that we collect could also vary from time to time depending on the context of your relationship with us.
Payment Data. We may collect data necessary to process your payment, such as your payment instrument number (such as a credit card number), paypal account information, or braintree account information. You should review the privacy policies for any payment processor, such as PayPal, that we may use now or use in the future, as their privacy policies will govern your relationship with their platform.
Information automatically collected
Some information – such as IP address and/or browser and device characteristics is collected automatically when you visit our Application. This information never reveals your specific identity (like your name or contact information) but may include device and usage information, such as your IP address, browser and device characteristics, operating system, language preferences, referring URLs, device name, country, location, information about how and when you use our Application and other technical information. This information is primarily needed to maintain the security and operation of our Application but may also be used to make our user experience better.
2. Using Your Information
We process and utilize your information based upon a legitimate business interests. These interests include, but are not limited to, the fulfillment of your provision or purchasing of services within our Application and compliance with our legal obligations.
We use personal information collected via the Application for a variety of business purposes described below. We process your personal information for these purposes in reliance on our legitimate business interests ("Business Purposes"), in order to enter into or perform a contract with you ("Contractual"), with your consent ("Consent"), and/or for compliance with our legal obligations ("Legal Reasons"). We indicate the specific processing grounds we rely on next to each purpose listed below.
We use the information we collect or receive:
1. To facilitate account creation and logon process with your Consent.
2. To send you marketing and promotional communications for Business Purposes.
3. To send administrative information to you for Business Purposes, Legal Reasons and/or Contractual reasons.
4. Fulfill and manage your order or listing.
5. Deliver targeted advertising or to request feedback from you for our Business Purposes.
6. To protect our Application from cyber threats for Business Purposes and/or for Legal Reasons
7. To enforce our terms, conditions and policies for Business Purposes, Legal Reasons and/or Contractual purposes.
8. To respond to legal requests and prevent harm for Legal Reasons.
9. We may use your information for other Business Purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve the Application, products, services, marketing and your experience.
3. Sharing Your Information
We only share information with your consent, to comply with laws, to expand our product reach, to protect your rights, or to fulfill business obligations.
We only share and disclose your information in the following situations:
1. We may disclose your information where we are legally required to do so in order to comply with applicable law, governmental requests, a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena.
3. We may share or transfer your information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
4. We may use third party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit the Application. These companies may use information about your visits to our Application(s) and other Applications that are contained in web cookies and other tracking technologies in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
5. We may share your information with a third party transportation company such as Lyft to facilitate the delivery of your food order.
6. We may share your information with our chef vendors, kitchen vendors, or customers to optimize the functionality of our Application and to facilitate the marketplace.
7. We may disclose your personal information for any other purpose with your consent.
4. Cookies and Tracking Technologies
Cookies and other tracking technologies may be used to collect and store your information and to help us understand how best to serve your needs.
5. Storing Your Information
6. Privacy Rights
You have the right: (i) to request access and obtain a copy of your personal information, (ii) to request rectification or erasure? (iii) to restrict the processing of your personal information? and (iv) if applicable, to data portability. In certain circumstances, you may also have the right to object to the processing of your personal information. To make such a request, please use the contact details provided below. We will consider and act upon any request in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
If we are relying on your consent to process your personal information, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Please note, however, that this will not affect the lawfulness of the processing before its withdrawal.
7. Disabling Cookies
Cookies and similar technologies: Most Web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you may choose to set your browser to remove cookies and to reject cookies. If you choose to remove cookies or reject cookies, this could affect certain features or services of the Application, could slow the performance of the Application, and may inhibit your ability to effectively utilize the Application.
8. Policy Updates
9. Contact Information
If you have questions or comments about this policy, you may contact us by e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org. or sending us a request in writing to the following address:
3911 Concord Pike #8030 SMB #6812
Wilmington, DE 19803